1. Customer – natural person, legal person, or organizational entity not being a legal person, but to which special regulations grant legal capacity, who places an order at the Store;
2. Civil Code – the Act of 23rd April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, Item 93 as amended);
4. Online Store (Store) – A web site available at http://www.safe4sport.pl/, through which the Customer can, in particular, place Orders;
5. Goods– products presented in the Online Store;
6. Sales Contract – a contract of sale of Goods, as defined by the Civil Code, concluded between safe4sport.pl and the Customer, concluded using the web site of the Store;
7. Act on Consumer Rights – the Act of 30th May 2014 on Consumer's Rights (Journal of Laws from 2014, Item 827);
8. Act on provision of services by electronic means – the Act of 18th July 2002 on provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws No. 144, Item 1204 as amended);
9. Order – Customer's declaration of will that leads to signing of a Sales contract, describing in particular the type and number of Goods.
II. General provisions
3. Safe4sport.pl online store, operating at http://www.safe4sport.pl/, is managed by P.H.U. Paweł Kaczmarek ul. Stroma 30/1, 62-002 Suchy Las, NIP (Tax identification number): 9721078362 , REGON: 301715660.
Registered in the Central Electronic Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by a competent minister of economy.
- rules for registration and using the account within the scope of the online store;
- terms and conditions for placing Orders electronically in the online store;
- rules for concluding Sales Contracts using services provided within the scope of the Online Store.
6. In order to use the online store, the Customer should on his/her own obtain access to a computer terminal or a terminal equipment with Internet access.
7. In accordance with the applicable laws, safe4sport.pl reserves the right to limit the scope of Online Store services to persons over 18 years of age. If such a situation occurs, potential Customers will be notified about such a fact.
The registration process includes completing and accepting a registration form available on one of the Store web sites.
- during the registration process submitted personal information which is not true, inaccurate, not up to date, misleading or violating the rights of a third party,
- infringed personal interests of a third party by the means of the Online Store, in particular personal interests of other customers of the Online Store,
A person who has been deprived of the right to use the Online Store, cannot register again without obtaining a prior consent of safe4sport.pl.
2. In order to guarantee the safety of communication and data with respect to the services provided by the Web site, the Online Store will undertake technical and organisational measures that comply with the threats to the safety of the services provided, in particular the measures that prevent acquisition and modifications of the personal details submitted on the Internet by unauthorised persons.
3. The Customer is particularly obliged to:
refrain from submitting and communicating content that is forbidden by the applicable law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is slanderous or violates personal rights and other rights of a third party,
use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular by using certain software or equipment,
refrain from undertaking actions such as: sending or submitting to the Online Store trade information that has not been ordered (spam),
use the Online Store in a way that is not burdensome for other Customers and for safe4sport.pl,
use the content submitted by the Online Store for personal advantage only,
IV. Procedures for concluding a Sales Contract
1. In order to conclude a Sales Contract by the means of the Online Store, you need to visit the website http://www.safe4sport.pl/, make your choice by performing the following technical actions, based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the web site.
2. The choice of Products by the Customer is made by adding them to the cart.
3. During Ordering - until the moment of pressing "Buy" – the Customer has the right to modify the details submitted and the Goods chosen. In order to do so, the Customer has to follow the messages displayed and the information available on the web site.
4. After submitting all the necessary information by the Customer using the Online Store, an Order summary will be displayed for the Customer. An Order summary will include for example the description of the ordered goods or services, the total price and all other costs.
1. Delivery of Goods is limited to the area of the Republic of Poland. The Goods are delivered to the address indicated by the Customer while placing the Order.
2. The Goods are delivered with:
- A courier company
- Paczkomat machines
The cost of delivery will be indicated while placing the Order.
3. Delivery period is max. 3 working days for a courier company and max. 5 days for Paczkomat machines by InPost. The period is counted from the date of receiving the payment or, in case the payment is to be made on receipt, from the date when the order was placed by the Customer.
4. The order processing time is counted from the date of the reception of the payment in the bank account specified in the order confirmation. In case of payment by card, it is counted from the date of transfer confirmation.
VI. Prices and payment methods
1. The prices of Products are in Polish zloty and include all the components, including VAT.
2. The Customer can use the following payment methods:
- bank transfer
- on receipt
- using online payment
3. Blue Media S.A. is the body providing the online payment service.
4. Credit card providers supported by Blue Media:
5. In case it is necessary to return the money for a transaction made by a credit card, the Seller transfers money back to the bank account assigned to the Customer's credit card.
VII. The right to withdraw from the contract
Within 14 days, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the remote agreement, without stating a cause and free of charge, except those described below. The statement must be sent within 14 days in order to be considered valid. The withdrawal statement can be sent by e-mail to:
or sent by post to:
ul. Stroma 30/1
62-002 Suchy Las
The period of withdrawal begins:
for a contract in which the Seller releases Goods with obligation to transfer its ownership (e.g. Sales Contract) – when the consumer or any person indicated by the consumer (other than the carrier) takes possession of the Goods, in case of a contract which: (1) includes multiple Products delivered separately, in batches or in parts – when the consumer takes possession of the last Product, batch or part, or (2) includes regular deliveries of Goods for a specified period – when the consumer takes possession of the first Product,
in case of other contracts – from the day the Contract is concluded.
If you withdraw from a remote agreement, the agreement is considered invalid.
The seller is obligated to return all payments made by the consumer, including the delivery costs (excluding additional costs resulting from choosing other delivery method than the cheapest method available on the Online Store by the Customer) immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receiving the withdrawal statement from the consumer.
The seller returns the payment using the same payment method as the payment method used by the consumer, unless the consumer has explicitly agreed to a different refund method which does not involve any costs to the consumer. If the Seller has not proposed to collect the Goods from the consumer, the seller may withhold the refund of the payment received from the consumer until the Seller has received the returned Goods or the consumer has delivered a proof of dispatch, whichever occurs earlier.
The consumer is obligated to return the Goods to the Seller or to a person authorised by the Seller immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal, unless the Seller has offered to collect the Goods on his own. The Goods must be sent within 14 days for the period to be deemed observed. The consumer can return the Goods to the following address:
ul. Stroma 30/1
62-002 Suchy Las
The consumer is responsible for any deterioration of Goods resulting from using it in any way other than necessary to identify the nature, features and functionality of the Goods.
Possible costs related to the withdrawal from the contract by the consumer which the consumer is required to bear:
If the consumer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest method available on the Online Store, the Seller is not obligated to refund the additional costs to the consumer.
The consumer bears the direct cost of the return of Goods.
If the Product refers to a service, provision of which – at an explicit consumer's request – began before the end of the withdrawal period, the consumer who executes his right to withdraw from the contract after having made such a request must pay for the services provided until the consumer withdrew from the contract. The amount to be paid is calculated proportionally to the scope of provided services, taking into account the price or fee agreed in the contract. If the price or fee are excessive, the amount is calculated based on the market value of the provided service.
VIII. Complaints regarding the Goods
1. safe4sport.pl as a seller answers to the Customer who is a consumer, as described in the art. 22 of the Civil Code, for physical and legal defects within the scope specified in the provisions of the Polish Civil Code, in particular Articles 556 and 556-556 of the Polish Civil Code.
ul. Stroma 30/1
62-002 Suchy Las
email@example.com. Safe4sport.pl commits itself to consider the complaint within 14 days, and if it is not possible, to inform the Customer about the date for consideration of the complaint.
IX. Complaints about the services provided electronically
1. safe4sport.pl undertakes the actions in order to secure the proper functioning of the Store in a way that results from the current technical knowledge, and commits itself to remove all the irregularities reported by the Customers within a reasonable period of time.
2. The Customer is obligated to immediately report to safe4sport all the irregularities or interruptions in functioning of the Online Store services.
3. The irregularities with respect to the functioning of the Online Store can be reported in writing to:
ul. Stroma 30/1
62-002 Suchy Las
4. In the complaint the Customer should give its name and surname, the address for correspondence, type and occurrence date for the irregularity related to the functioning of the Store.
5. Safe4sport.pl commits itself to consider the complaint within 14 days, and if it is not possible, to inform the Customer about the date for consideration of the complaint.
X. Final Provisions
1. Settlement of potential disputes between safe4sport and the Customer who is a consumer, as described by the art. 22 of the Civil Code, is referred to the competent court, according to the relevant provisions of Civil code of conduct.
2. Settlement of potential disputes between safe4sport.pl and the Customer who is not a consumer, as described by the art. 22 of the Civil Code, is referred to the competent court with respect to the seat of safe4sport.pl.
3. To all matters not settled herein provisions of the Polish Civil Code, the Act on the provision of services by electronic means, and other applicable provisions of the Polish law shall apply.